iOS Navigation Application My Way Back Released
Davie, Florida – Cool Sun Software is proud to announce the release of My Way Back 2.0, an update to their popular navigation application for iOS devices. My Way Back was designed to help you get back to your starting location as quickly and easily as possible. You simply record the spot you want to find your “Way Back” to later, and the application will get you back there using your device’s on-board location and directional sensors.
Using an innovative augmented reality display or a top down view, the application will show you where your desired spot is in relation to your current location indicating direction and distance. This isn’t an aid for navigation when driving, but it helps you find your way back to locations not on roads or after walking short distances. Some examples:
* Find your “Way Back” to your car after spending time at a mall, theme park, sports venue, etc.
* Find your “Way Back” back to your hotel after taking a walk in a new city when traveling
* Find your “Way Back” to a meeting location after separating from your friends
* You can store multiple locations to find your “Way Back” to
* You can take a picture of the area you wish to find your “Way Back” to
* When the device is held upright, you can view an innovative augmented reality view overlaid on the device’s live camera image to find your “Way Back”
* When the device is not upright, you can view a top down view over a map showing your current location and the location you want to find your “Way Back” to
Optimized for iOS7, My Way Back version 2.0 sports a much faster and more intuitive user interface, now supports imperial and metric units for distances as well as supports showing a simple map view (without satellite imagery) for slow/limited data connections.
* iPhone, 4, 4S, 5, iPhone 5S, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Way Back 2.0 is currently on sale for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available in the United States exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category. Promo codes are available to reviewers. Please email your request to Nadine Lyn-Ross.
Cool Sun Software is a company located in Davie, Florida. It was founded in 2012 by Nadine Lyn-Ross to produce mobile software. Currently, we specialize in the iOS platform. We develop original applications, and we are available for contract work. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2012-2014 Cool Sun Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases