Thousands Of Artists Update To New CopyIt Version 4.0
Brisbane, Australia – Software developer, Nigel Green today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of his latest update to CopyIt – The Grid Drawing Method for iOS. Version 4.0 is designed for iOS 7 and includes 6 new posterize filters and an updated user interface. The developer stated that thousands of CopyIt users have updated to the new version 4.0 since it was released on May 3rd, 2014 and initial feedback has all been very positive.
CopyIt is a tool for artists and illustrators which aids them in accurately copying their subjects from photos onto another medium, such as canvas, paper or even walls.
Thousands of CopyIt users have already updated to the new version since it was released on May 3rd, 2014 and initial feedback has all been very positive. Montana artist, Helen Rietz has recently contacted the developer to inform him that she finds CopyIt so useful that she has persuaded some of her fellow artists in her art group to purchase iPad’s, specifically to use CopyIt.
More user comments:
5/5 Stars – “…Love the new update, keep up the good work! My most valued app!” – Robin Taylor, UK
5/5 Stars – “Professional and very useful app, new update looks great” – Giblets1234, UK
5/5 Stars – “…I use this app almost every day and I love it!” – heNBCvideo, USA
5/5 Stars – “CopyIt is a great tool for creating image outlines for mosaics. The grid and aspect settings are very flexible, enabling matching the image to the support board perfectly.” – DevonSeadog, UK
5/5 Stars – “A very useful app, and has already earned its keep by increasing my awareness of perspective…” – Jillbee54, UK
“It is great to hear from so many talented artists and how CopyIt has made their workflow faster and easier. Since it was first released in June 2010, CopyIt has continued to grow and be shaped by suggestions from its users. Without them, CopyIt would not be what it is today – the most advanced Grid Drawing App available anywhere.” the developer, Nigel Green said.
* Universal App, designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* New user interface allows users to work with toolbars showing
* Comprehensive Help within the App
* 6 Grid types
* 18 Filters like negative, greyscale, outline and posterize
* Maintain Grid visibility by choosing from 9 gridline colours
* Change Grid opacity and line thickness
* Load, Save and Delete Projects
* Onion Skin: Overlays a transparent outline of the photo through the camera so users can assess the accuracy of their work
* Use SmartMove and Target mode to navigate around the grid and aid in focusing on one grid square at a time, by highlighting the current square while dimming the rest
* For the full feature list please visit the Support Page
* iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CopyIt 4.0 is available for $7.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively on the App Store in the ‘Productivity’ category. For more details and screenshots please visit the Support Website.
Located in Brisbane, Queensland/Australia, Nigel Green is an independent developer of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Apps. All Material and Software (C) 2014 Nigel Green. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases