Strong – Workout Tracker for iPhone makes tracking workouts easier
Taipei, Taiwan – Independent developer, Cameron Chow today is proud to announce the release of Strong Workout Tracker Version 2.4 for iPhone and iPod touch. Strong 2.4 is the latest release of the simplest and easiest to use workout tracker for iPhone and iPod touch, aimed at lifters who want to track their sets, weights and reps across multiple workouts with minimal fuss.
Strong is a no nonsense workout tracker for serious lifters. It doesn’t bog you down with pictures and videos you don’t need, and provide unnecessary functions that serve only to get in your way. With thousands of downloads worldwide, and over 300 5 star reviews on the App Store, Strong makes entering workout information easy, intuitive and lightning fast.
Users have called Strong “the best workout app bar none,” “the most functional and user friendly app I have used” and a “perfect example of what makes iPhone software so awesome.”
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5X5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing. Used by beginners and experienced powerlifters alike, Strong also offers advanced features such as 1RM calculation, as well as Plate and Warm Up Calculators.
* The simplest workout entry experience – enter your sets and reps with minimal fuss
* Comprehensive history allows you to view and filter your workouts by routine, even during a workout
* View your full workout progression over time, including automatic 1RM calculations
* Full Metric and Imperial support and export your exercises to CSV or email
* Share your workouts and achievements with friends via Twitter or Facebook
* Calculate Warm Up Sets and calculate plates required for each Exercise (Powerpack required)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimised for iPhone 5
* 12.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Strong 2.4 is free to download on the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. The ability to create unlimited workouts is unlockable via In App Purchase, and currently priced at $4.99 USD). More information and testimonials available on Strong’s Website.
Cameron Chow is an independent iPhone App Developer based out of Taipei, Taiwan. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Cameron Chow. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases