SuperTab for Mac adds Dropbox, AppleScript, Meta-Folder Support and more
San Diego, California – SuperTab builds upon the Mac’s built-in Command-Tab App Switcher to provide users with instant access to much more than just their Active Apps. For example, users can use SuperTab to quickly access their:
* Active Apps
* Recent Apps
* Recent Documents
* Dock Items
* Labeled or Tagged Items
* Finder Sidebar Items
* Any Folder Contents
* Application Windows
* Web Sites
* Any Files, Folders or Apps
By giving Mac users such instant “Command-Tab” access to so much, SuperTab has quickly become one of the most powerful launchers in the Mac market.
SuperTab also provides many other features, just some of which are:
* A configurable App Manager to Auto-Launch, Auto-Hide and Auto-Quit Apps
* The ability to assign global Hot Keys to any App, File or Folder
* Auto Typing of common phrases and web site login credentials
* Customizable screen shots
* Rolling clipboard history
And now this new version 1.1 of SuperTab adds several key features, enhancements and fixes to make SuperTab even more powerful, flexible and robust.
New features include:
* Dropbox Support: SuperTab users can now access their Dropbox and all its contents immediately within SuperTab. Not only does SuperTab streamline Dropbox access, but this feature makes SuperTab the first to provide keyboard and even Hot Key access to Dropbox, expanding the ways users can work with their Dropbox contents.
* Email File Sharing: Users can now quickly share via email any file they’ve added to SuperTab with a single mouse click. SuperTab will automatically launch Mail, attach the file, and write a simple introduction. A user needs only address and send the email.
* Meta-Folders: Meta-Folders are a new way in SuperTab to add a group of Files, Folders and Apps into virtual “Meta-Folders”. This lets users add a great deal more items to SuperTab than was possible before, provides instant Hot Key access to their Meta-Folder contents, allows users to create “launch sets” of documents or applications, enables users to drill down into the folder contents of folders added to Meta-Folders and more.
* System Preference Panes: SuperTab now lets users add individual preference panes – Network, Displays, Users & Groups, etc. – to SuperTab, making it now instant and easy to open any preferences for users who change them from time to time.
* AppleScript Execution: Users can now execute AppleScripts that they’ve added to SuperTab with a single click of the mouse, via the keyboard or Hot Keys.
* Customizable Interface: SuperTab is happy to now support the number-one, most-requested user feature: the ability to customize the size, color and opacity of SuperTab Tab Rows. Users now have full control over SuperTab’s user interface, allowing them to configure SuperTap to suit both their working style and their personality.
* PDF & Text file Previews: Users can now see a visual preview of the contents of their PDF and Text files that they’ve added to SuperTab as they simply highlight each file in SuperTab. Further, PDF files added to SuperTab now use an image of their first page as their icon in SuperTab. Both of theses new features make SuperTab one of the quickest ways to preview and identify Text and PDF files based on their contents and not just their file names.
* Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Pricing And Availability:
SuperTab is free to download and install and is fully-functional for 30 days. After 30 days, it remains fully-functional but will occasionally ask users to register. Users can take advantage of an the extended introductory registration price of only $10, which is now good through June of 2014. SuperTab 1.1 is a free upgrade to all registered users of SuperTab 1.0.
Located in San Diego, California, SpriTec Software creates apps for the OSX platform. SpriTec Software is helmed by Ando Sonenblick, an Apple/Adobe/DivX veteran with over 30 years of development experience.. Copyright (C) 2014 SpriTec Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases