SonicPics sells 100,000 copies
Ann Arbor, Michigan – Humble Daisy has announced that it has sold its 100,000th copy of SonicPics ($1.99) digital storytelling app for iOS. In celebration of the milestone, Humble Daisy is discounting SonicPics for the of the week. During from May 27th through June 1st SonicPics will be available for $0.99.
SonicPics lets you create, narrate and share custom photo slide shows on iOS. Select images from your photo library or built in camera to make custom slideshows that you can narrate the images as you swipe through them. Once finished, you can share a video with images synchronized to your recording.
“We are thrilled with how well SonicPics has been recieved!” commented Humble Daisy CEO Dave Chmura. “In the classroom, on vacations, and for professional recordings, our users continue to find innovative ways to tell their stories using SonicPics.”
SonicPics Feature Highlights Include:
* Create and narrate custom photo slideshows
* Records your voice while you flip through your images
* Automatically synchronizes your images to the audio recording
* Publish your recordings to YouTube, share to your computer via wifi, save to your photo library, or email to your friends
* Present your stories on the big screen using video out while recording or to watch recordings
* Make .m4v movies of your images and narrations from your iPhone or iPod touch or iPad
* Record up to 60 minutes per session
* Give images unique names and descriptions that can optionally be shown during recording
* Recordings processed right on your phone, no 3rd party service required
* Intuitive user interface
* iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch (2nd generation or later)
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 8.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SonicPics 2.4.2 is available for $1.99 (USD) [** On sale for $0.99 through Wednesday]. It is available worldwide exclusively through the iOS App Store. Review copies are available to the media upon request.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Humble Daisy, Inc. is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by husband-wife team of David and Michael Chmura. With a focus on the Mac platform, Humble Daisy’s goal is to provide simple and elegant, user-centered solutions to facilitate personal and professional success. Copyright 2002-2014 Humble Daisy, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Keynote are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases