GhostControl Inc. – ghostly strategy game – available today on Steam
London, United Kingdom – Application Systems and bumblebee announce the launch of GhostControl Inc. 2.0 – our turn based strategy game – for Mac/PC/Linux and available on Steam. Shipping on Steam today, version 2.0 has many improvements and new features our backers and supports requested. Encouraged by over 10,000 supporters on Steam and feedback from 1,000’s of early adopters and the press alike we’ve decided to improve the product with loads of features.
Manage a team of ghosthunters and free London from paranormal terror in turn-based battles. Develop your own strategy and build your business well. Let’s be honest – a ghost in your house can be a real pest. For centuries we have accepted hauntings as unexplained phenomena which we can do little to stop. Side affects of living in a haunted home can include sleepless nights, headaches, smog everywhere and in some cases even physical damage in the house. Enough is enough, with your help we intend to put an end to these paranormal pests. Build, manage and develop your own team of talented ghost hunters.
With the income from your team’s work you can equip them with some amazing gadgets, but manage your budget with care not everything is as useful as it may appear. Hunt your customers ghosts down – property damage should be kept to a minimum. Take on the ghosts, follow the map, take in the lovely sites and stunning landmarks.
* True, challenging turn-based strategy gameplay
* Loads of ghost hunting with various equipment
* Team management and strategic investment decisions
* AI driven competing teams
* A London city map with famous landmarks
* Tons of humour in text messages and game action
* Original game music soundtrack
The developers of GhostControl Inc. are big fans of classic games such as GhostBusters, the original XCOM, Theme Hospital and FTL.In it’s classic pixel art retro style the game comes with outstanding original graphics and a funny story line.
Out of the nearly 50 great improvements in GhostControl Inc. 2.0 the most important are:
* Research – Have your scientists build bigger guns and traps in the funky new lab. No more selling the ol’ stuff – pimp it out
* All new inventory-system – All-new, improved, optimized, enhanced, super-fancy inventory window
* Personality – Rename all your ghosthunters – anytime! Build up your dream team of friends, colleagues or your favourite football team (and have ’em run away from a bunch of spooks like scaredy-pants)
* Spookipedia – This nifty database holds all your information from ghostscans: Strengths and weaknesses of ghosts, a classy description and a full size pixel-perfect depiction make this comprehensive compendium a ghosthunter’s must-have
* Equipment Guide – Say hello to the inventory guide, listing all the available traps, sensors, guns and other equipment. See what’s available in store, compare to your current stuff and see what to save up for
* Nip and Tuck – Improved visuals everywhere – funky ghostshines, wicked walking hunters inside your HQ, animated citymap and much more
* Training – No more sittin’ around – have those couch-potatoes do some weightlifting whilst their colleagues are out doing the job
* Achievement list – GhostControl Inc. already comes with almost 60 freakin’ achievements to gain – in version 2.0 you’ll not only get a precise listing of those goals, they will be booked straight into your Steam-account
* STEAM – Long awaited, finally here: An impressive Steamversion of GhostControl Inc. including all the cool stuff: Tradingcards, Achievements, Profilebackdrops, you name it
And so much more: Car-access during missions; Additional information in tooltips; Enhanced ghost-behaviour and boss-fights and hundreds of minor optimizations and improvements
We added Spanish in addition to English, German and French as game language (including all bad jokes).
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Pricing and Availability:
GhostControl Inc. 2.0 is presently $7.49 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the website. Request your press review Steam Code now at the website.
Trading for over 25 years, the Application Systems Group is now represented in the UK, France and Germany and trading across the world. We specialise in developing and distributing Games and Software for the Mac and now for iOS. Copyright (C) 2012 Application Systems Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases